I think by now you all have come to the conclusion that I pretty much just ramble off random thoughts. Some which may not be the most encouraging or what you agree with. That's exactly why my blog name is what it is. And it's a blog. My blog.
But I wanted to point out to you all that it is OKAY to have rough days, months, and years. No really, it's okay. It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you a real person.
Where we may differ is how we deal with it. While some people like to vent their frustrations or share their overwhelming day that they have had, others choose not to and often times think people need to quit their bitching.
I'm a fan of being friends with REAL people. People who can listen to my craptastic day and not think I am a complaining negative bitch. The same people that will listen to my awesome day filled with nothing but everything going in my favor, without thinking I am a bragging bitch. In the meantime, sharing with me the same from their lives. I like true, personal relationships. Is this too much to ask of a friend? I guess I am not sure. Should we ever have to second guess a friendship?
As a woman, I know firsthand how one minute I can be living in such an amazing world with rainbows and unicorns, and the next minute my unicorn just crapped on my rainbow, in my bed. I have great comparisons, don't I?!
And as that woman, I know that my husband, father, or brother wont give 2 shits less about my stupid little womanly rants and raves. They don't. I really truly wish that I could be like that even in the smallest way. And maybe I will get there someday, maybe when PMS is no longer haunting me monthly.
Falling in a funk sucks, but it happens, and it is those relationships that help pull us out of those funks. Don't condemn a relationship because someone needs you more than you want to be there. Don't think that it is someone's own damn fault for "doing it to themselves", like working out of the home, or in the home, or having more kids, or getting married....NO MATTER what we choose to do or be, we will NEVER be happy and content with it 100% of the time. Remember, we are people, not robots who can be programmed to be or feel a certain way.
I hope this made sense!
No comments:
Post a Comment