Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Momma needs a little help here!

So, every month we indulge in chocolate or whatever cravings we have to try to convince ourselves that our period wont kill us. And if you have kids, your house probably has a few other temptations as well. This summer may or may not have consisted of a few alcoholic drinks here and there and blah blah blah.....

This is where I RESET my body. I feel it's being ran by sugar or caffeine. I feel it starting to lag and my ambition wears out. My sleep gets a little out of whack, and illness is bound to strike soon. Winter is coming. I want to be somewhat prepared with a healthier body, right now it is definitely a toxic body, don't tell my husband... ;-)

So, starting next Monday I am starting the Ultimate Reset. It's a 21 day detox that goes much deeper than your silly colon cleanse that doesn't let you eat and you choke down 500 pills a day. This is the real deal. Real, good food, a schedule, meal plan, supplements not in pill form, nutrition is being ADDED, not subtracted....Gosh, I could go on.

Any who, there are 3 phases or weeks. And by the end of this detox my skin will be amazing, I will be sleeping like a little baby, my gut wont hate me anymore, energy back where it should be, mood is a lot safer for my husband and kids, period easier to deal with...Overall, I will be a new woman! I've done this detox before and if it was a joke, I wouldn't be doing it again.

So, clean out all these damn toxins so my immune system can fight off all these crappy MN illnesses this winter. Momma doesn't get sick days or vacation days. Even when her life is ending, she is still required to take care of multiple people.

Who knows, maybe I will blog about this experience, it is well known that there are some momma's out there who could really use this program. People who are in it for the quick fixes, who don't take the time to find the effective/healthy ones.

After all, my goal is to make as many less than perfect mothers out there happy and healthy! The perfect ones are shit out of luck.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I will probably want to give this a try after the babies are born- and probably after I stop nursing (don't know how long it will last, but I don't want to mess with anything if I am making it work!). Get back to me in like a year! lol
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wouldn't do it while pregnant or nursing. If you are anything like me, you cant threaten nursing even a bit. That was truly liquid gold for me!! I hope you get to nurse those twins as long as you would like!! Gosh, I can't wait to see pictures of them! But yes, after all that is the perfect time to reset your factory settings ;-)

      Delete