Tuesday, October 7, 2014

If the "perfect person" was on clearance, we still wouldn't buy it!

Welcome to the blog of a self proclaimed less than perfect person. I don't even know what being a perfect person entails, but I already know that I want nothing to do with it.

I'm not even sure what this blog has in store for itself, probably many ramblings and horrible grammar.

You see, I am a mom of 3, wife to 1, and a friend to many. I can't keep shit straight and some days I even laugh at myself. My close peeps and I always joke that I need my own reality TV show.

I lose my mind on a daily basis and I love to have everything organized, yet I never know where it is.

I recently realized that I am MORE THAN JUST A MOM. Yup, I said it. I love my kids dearly but where the heck did Tiffany go?! I used to have hobbies and actually showered daily....wait for it...AND styled my hair! WHAT?!

So, some of this blog might be me sharing with you what I am doing to find myself and add value to ME instead of everyone else. I'm a work in progress and I have started IN THE NEGATIVE, so it's taking some time. I'll get there, eventually. Heck, maybe I will learn this thing they call 'grammar' in the process. I'm not counting on it.

I live in Minnesota, but I am 99.9% positive I need to be in Florida. Man the winters here suck the life out of me. My feet are already numb and it's October.

More than 50% of my friends homeschool, I guess opposites do attract in friendships as well. They do an amazing job and are way above "par", that's why I don't do it, I don't want to lower their ratings ;-)

I work in the home. Meaning I keep the house from burning down and keep the people living in it alive. It's way more difficult than it sounds. For real. Sometimes I get some laundry done or even keep a room clean for more than 30 minutes.

I am also a Beachbody coach, I suck at cooking healthy foods and I have to kick my own ass to get up and actually DO my workout, but I'm a heck of a lot better than I was a year ago. Progress not perfection. I AM A REAL PERSON, no front from me here!

I love the Lord and have been working on the daily to have a better relationship with him, let alone what the heck I should and shouldn't be doing. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!

You see, everything comes in phases, and this one wont last very long. I wish for it to pass faster each day, yet beg for time to slow down. I am me. You will never figure me out ;-)

I am a positive and super sarcastic person, if you read the above as a negative...YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

So, click the "follow" or "subscribe" or whatever button it is and see what I come up with next..I promise it will be quite entertaining!!

My goal is to post at least every other day, but I'm sure I will go weeks without remembering this promise I have made to myself. So, if you know me in the "real world", call me out on my b.s. and let me know you are waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Tiff! You are REAL and I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete