Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bad hair day X 3

I'm already slacking on my posting. I knew that was coming.

Every morning is kind of rough in this house. I have 3 children, 1 of which just happens to be a girl that HATES getting up in the morning. To the point of which I usually dress her while she is still sleeping.
Well, this morning I thought I would beef that up a bit and do her hair at the same time....NOT a good idea. She hates her hair being brushed as it is, but being woken up but it, pissed off X 2...Oops.

So I got the pony in, she was already dressed and now she was throwing a fit rubbing her head all over the couch. ABORT MISSION! Now we have a very cute little girl at school with absolutely horrible hair. My other daughter didn't get her hair done until we got back home from drop offs and me, well, I got the mommy pony today. Such is life.

Did I mention I didn't pick the correct socks for her today? Poor kid is going to have a horrible day all because mommy was trying to be efficient. Dang. Get over it girlfriend!

Little things like this happen every day in my house, as I am sure it does yours if you are a parent, especially to a little girl.

I'm the mom this go around. I get to make the decision on why they hate me this specific day, and I kind of like that authority. I wont lie. What should it be tomorrow?!

If you have a spicy little girl in your life, this is what I found to be the easiest as far as the hair goes. Tubby time the night before, make like 10 little braids in her hair, and while she is still sleeping take the binders out. Then when she wakes up all pissed off at the world, she puffs her crimps up herself. If only I had the time, patience, energy and willingness to do this every night we would be set. Remember, I'm not perfect here ;-)

The boy, well he just sits back and laughs at my misfortune. My husband, well, he is already planning where he is moving to when there are THREE menstruating women under one roof. I say he's screwed and has to stay, don't you?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment