I jumped on it because it had EVERYTHING I needed to reach my goals. It had the intensity but was not an insane workout AND it had a nutrition plan WITH serving sizes and all! SCORE!
So, here is what I started with, Brazil Butt Lift..totally for a newbie for sure!

You can get the discounted package deal HERE
Or just the program HERE
Which got me these results...

And then I did the 21 Day Fix....
You can get the discounted package deal HERE
Or just the program HERE
I REALLY wish this program was available when I started!
Here are my results...

DO NOT GO to that site, I switched from that site to this site. I posted the links next to that specific program above.
Now, what I am oh so impatiently waiting for...EXTREME BABY!!!!!
You can sign up HERE for a chance to win it FREE! Otherwise, it will be available through coaches ONLY, so click above to sign up and they will also send you an alert to snatch it up before it sells out! Because it totally WILL!
Keep in mind that when I started, I had a broken ankle...I also have 3 adorable little children who stretched my stomach out to the max...the joys.. it's not a quick or easy fix, but it is fix-able!
Also, for the month of January, don't forget that December's newly released program is also on sale...see what it is and how much HERE.
Are you working on a better you?


No comments:
Post a Comment